Change the world
1. Contact Information:
Dr. Yan Huang (黄燕)，Professor
Room 404, C Building, HIT campus
School of Materials Science and Engineering
Flexible Printed Electronic Technology Center
Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen
Xili University Town, Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86 755 86970755; Fax: 86-755-26033504
Dr. Yan Huang was a visiting scientist of General Motors Fuel Cell Research Center (2009-2012, mainly conducting her thesis) and obtained her Ph.D. degree (2013) in materials science from University of Rochester, specializing noble metal electrocatalysts in proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFC) under the supervision of Professor James C.M. Li and Professor Jacob Jorne. After that, she worked as a postdoctor and then a research fellow in City University of Hong Kong. She has been a professor in School of Materials Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Shenzhen (HITSZ) since September 2017.
Dr. Yan Huang’s research fields are flexible energy conversion and storage, including fuel cells (e.g., PEM, ethanol), aqueous batteries (e.g., aluminum, zinc), etc.
Dr. Yan Huang has published more than 70 SCI papers including Nature Comm., Adv. Mater., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Adv. Energy Mater., ACS Nano etc. They have been cited more than 4000 times with an h-index of 35 and ESI papers over 15. She is an invited reviewer for more than 20 academic journals such as Adv. Mater., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., ACS Nano, Adv. Energy Mater., Advanced Funct. Mater. etc.
3. Positions available:
Our group enrolls postdoctors, PhDs and master students all the year round. We welcome those majors with materials, chemistry, macromolecule, inorganic and physics background to contact me as soon as possible. Excellent qualifications can be sent to study abroad.
Postdoctors’ wages and benefits:
(1) Postdoctoral candidates enrolled in Zhujiang Postdoctoral Project of Guangdong Province: annual basic salary not less than RMB500,000（>= $72,000）+ MPF + research award + festival welfare + medical examination fee
Details of this project can be found in "Guangdong PhD and Postdoctor Service Network" in the LINKS below, or go to:
(2) General postdoctors: annual salary RMB260,000 ($37,000) + MPF + research award + festival welfare + medical examination fee
2. Joint training and exchange (with salary) to foreign institutions: upon application and recommendation of cooperative tutors, postdoctors can go to foreign institutions with salary for joint research.
3. Policy on obtaining HITSZ faculty position when finishing the postdoctoral contract: Those who obtain the following results during their postdoctoral research can apply for the research serial faculty positions of HITSZ.
(1) Publish more than 5 papers by the first author in high-level journals (including 3 top journal papers);
(2) Get one research project at the state-wide level or above.
For exceptionally excellent postdoctors, they can apply for "Youth Top Program" of HITSZ. If they are accepted, they will be employed as a Professor of HITSZ.
4. Policy for working in Shenzhen after finishing the postdoctoral contract: They will be recognized as high-level talents or Peacock Plan Talents in Shenzhen and obtain tax-free subsidy of RMB1.6-2 million ($229,000-$286,000) plus research fund of RMB30,0000 ($43,000). Details are available in:
"Shenzhen Peacock Plan Talents" in the LINKS below, or go to: http://www.gaoxinbutie.com/haiwairencai/
"Shenzhen High-level Talents" in the LINKs below, or go to: http://www.gaoxinbutie.com/rending/
5. Housing: Apartments with cheap rent are provided for postdoctors.
6. Relocation of spouses and children: Spouses and children can live in Shenzhen with postdoctors, and Shenzhen Hukou is available for Chinese.
Recruitment is long-term effective. Interested candidates should send personal information (including resume and research results) to email@example.com. Applicants should indicate the available time in the e-mail.
We sincerely welcome the excellent talents who are eager in getting achievements in scientific research to join our team!
（1）广东省珠江人才博士后：年薪不低于50万元 + 五险一金 + 科研成果奖励 + 年节福利 + 体检费
（2）普通博士后：年薪26万元 + 五险一金 + 科研成果奖励 + 年节福利 + 体检费
4、留深圳工作政策：认定为深圳市高层次人才或孔雀计划人才并享受160-200万元免税补贴 + 30万元科研资助。详情可见
深圳市海外高层次人才（孔雀计划）认定办法 (Shenzhen Peacock Plan Talents)
深圳市高层次专业人才认定标准 (Shenzhen High-level Talents)
广东省博士博士后服务网 (Guangdong PhD and Postdoctor Service Network)