Welcome to Professor Qiang Wang's Environmental Functional Nanomaterials (EFN) Laboratory based in the College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Beijing Forestry University. Our research group are particularly interested in the synthesis and design of multifunctional nanomaterials for various environmental applications. If you are interested in knowing more about our research topics or joining our group, please feel free to contact us.
Post-doctoral positions are available！
We accept applications for post-doctoral positions in our group. If you are interested in our research on environmental functional nanomaterials, please send your CV to Professor Qiang Wang by email.
Principle Investigator: Professor Qiang Wang, Ph.D
Director of the College of Environmental Science and Engineering,
Beijing Forestry University,
Mailbox 60, 35 Qinghua East Road, Haidian District,
Bejing 100083, P. R. China
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Functional Nanometerials
1. CO2 capture and utilization
- CO2 adsorbents for sorption enhanced water gas shift (SEWGS) reaction
- CO2 adsorbents for sorption enhanced steam reforming (SESR) reaction
- Chemical CO2 conversion
- Electrochemical CO2 reduction
2. Environmental catalysis
- NOx storage and reduction (NSR)
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) of NOx
- VOCs adsorption and catalytic oxidation
- NO oxidation
- Particulate matter (PM) oxidation
- Heterogeneous catalytic oxidation of ...